++mOst wElcOmE++

thanks fOr u all;)

~~ sign~~

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚ . ¸.♥ U
(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃)
/█\
/█\
✿❀✿❀❤
"FAMILIES"
"MOHD HAFIZAN"
"ALL FReNS"

~~fatIhah nazali,ain nadia,mimie melissa~~
H@FIB@h fOrever(",)
♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♫

Tuesday, March 1

fOr Kind Of frEinDsHip

fOr all my frEns n alsO fOr my lOve 4 always thEre fOr me


{hEhEhE}  
This is for you, my best friend,
the one person i can tell my soul too
Who can relate to me like no other
Who I can laugh with to no extents,
Who I can cry too when times are tough,
Who can help me with the problems of my life.



Never have you turned your back on me
Or told me I wasnt good enough
Or let me down


I don't think you know what that means to me
You have went through so much pain
and you still have time For me.
And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying
And I look up too you because you are strong,
and caring and beautiful.
Even though you don't think you are.


 
And I hope you know that I am always here
To listen to you laugh and cry and help
In all the ways that i can
And I will try to be at least half the friend you are
To me.




I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you.
My best friend.


  bcOz
 
you are a friend,
who never let me realized,
that i am not in a level with you,
that i don't deserve you,
that i am not as good and as great as you are,
and that,
as beautiful and as nice by heart as you.
you never looked down upon me but ,
always encouraged me.
to have a friend like you,
TINNY,
is my highest delight of my life.

 Now we are a kind of friends,
who have shared,
so much laughter,
so many tears.
i know,
we are not sister by birth,
but sisters,
whom destiny has forgot to give us,
and there's something,
that puts us together by hearts


you are a friend,
who has given me everything.
from a good advice,
to a pep talk,
when i was sad.
you are the reason,
for my smile.


you are the reason,
for my sucess.
you are the reason,
for my good behavior with others.
you are the reason,
for everything good in me.
you are a friend,



 I THANK YOU for all the,
kindness, honesty, warmth and goodness,
you have shown to me.
And in return,
i have the,
BLOOD OF MY BODY,
ALL FOR YOU



you are a friend,
to whom,
i hate to say GOOD BYE,
because i need you and,
want you to be always,
near and closer to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment